If you are searching for an amazing team of data professional that offers creative development opportunities feel free to apply.
Full Job Description
Job Title: Sr. Systems Engineer
Job Location: 309 Fellowship Road, East Gate Center, Suite 200, Laurel, NJ 08054
Job Duties: Qellus, Inc. in Mount Laurel, NJ seeks experienced Sr. Systems Engineer to perform system and application design/architecture, installation, upgrades, patching, administration and troubleshooting to support customer and internal toolsets such as ECM, ERP, OCR and mobile applications, platforms and landscapes. Individuals will apply advanced theoretical knowledge of computer science and computer engineering principles and concepts, as well as experience with OpenText Content Server and Windows/Linux servers, to perform the duties of the position.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Perform routine system monitoring to ensure system availability and customer specific SLAs are always met or exceeded.
- Support new application release management for customers; establish new process and standards as necessary.
- Identify and adopt tools and technologies in support of our customers DevOps initiatives.
- Design system access controls based on customer requirements for content and access management.
- Design and support ECM integrations with ERP systems such as SAP, Salesforce, Microsoft, IBM and Oracle.
- Manage large scale data migrations using various migration or bulk load toolsets.
- Understand usage statistics and key performance indicators to optimize customer systems.
- Document and report any major customer incidents or services disruptions.
- Design and maintain disaster recovery plans for products in the ECM and OCR space; document, verify and validate disaster recovery procedures.
This position has no direct reports and does not supervise any other personnel.
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Software Engineering, Electronics or Electrical Engineering, Applied Computer Science, Computer Applications, or any related Engineering or IT field of study.
Position requires at least three (3) years of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s).
In lieu of the above-stated primary education and experience requirements, employer will accept a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Software Engineering, Electronics or Electrical Engineering, Applied Computer Science, Computer Applications, or any related Engineering or IT field of study, plus at least five (5) years of post-degree, progressively responsible experience in any related position(s).
Qualified candidates must also have demonstrable knowledge, experience, skill and proficiency (gained through education or employment) with the following:
- OpenText Content Server, OpenText Archive Server/Center, OpenText Directory Services, OpenText Business Center Capture, and OpenText Business Center
- Intelligent Capture for SAP Solutions
- Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle
- Windows/Linux servers
- Apache Tomcat or Python
- One or more of the following project management tools: JIRA, PowerShell or Agile Craft
- AWS or Azure
- IIS (Internet Information Services)
- Position requires up to 80% travel; work from home benefit available.
- No phone calls. No Emails.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Mail resumes to: ATTN: HR. Job code: SrSE, Qellus, LLC, 309 Fellowship Road, East Gate Center, Suite 200, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054